New Grads Welcome! School Psych Need -- 22/23 SY
22/23 School Year Need for School Psychologist-- Full Time
Bilingual Therapies is hiring a School Psychologist for the 22/23 school year in the New Haven, Connecticut area. With a supportive school district, this would be a great opportunity for anyone looking for a first time assignment!
- Full Time and part time hours available
- Onsite: K-12th grade caseload
- General school psychologist duties
- Contract: 22/23 school year (W2)
- Requires Master's or higher level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in state of Connecticut or started process
- Must be comfortable working with K-12th grade students
- Monolingual and Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply!
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- South Bend, IN
- COATESVILLE, PA
- Chino, CA
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- Solana Beach, CA
- Oceanside, CA
- Pacifica, CA
- Osceola, IN
- Harmony, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.