New Hampshire Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) || Full time hours
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Brattleboro, New Hampshire to find a qualified Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the duration of the school year.
Description of Position:
- Full time (35 hours/week)
- 1:1 High school student
- Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all areas of programming including the training of direct support professionals, person centered strategies consultants (if applicable) and DSP trainers.
- Assist in the development, facilitation, and follow-up training in Applied Behavior Analysis, using both discrete trial training and natural environment training models of teaching.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all consumers with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- A BCBA will also oversee programming of associate behavior analysts and provide ongoing support and supervision to Direct Support Professionals (DSP) as it relates to the implementation and documentation associated with Behavior Support Plans.
- Competitive pay determined by experience
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paycheck
- Active BACB BCBA certification
- Master’s Degree in Special Education or Human Services Related Field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a behavior-based field
Please apply below. For immediate consideration, contact Lorrie Ann Grayson:
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Henniker, NHOur school is looking for an enthusiastic Registered Behavioral Therapist to be part of our scholastic rockstar team near Henniker, NH. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of children with Autism! We are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate therapist. Job Description: Join our team and make a difference in the lives of children with Autism We are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate Registered Behavior T
- Peterborough, NHSchool Paraprofessional ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Paraprofessional in Peterborough, NH that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below: Pay & Benefits Weekly direct deposits Comprehensive insur
- Lebanon, NHA school located near Lebanon, New Hampshire is looking to contract Registered Behavior Technicians. This district has a great special education program, team, and support! Candidates must be able to start immediately. Job Responsibilities Full-Time 1:1 (High School and Elementary Openings) Behavior and Autism Caseloads Job Requirements Active RBT Certification through the BACB Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision�
- Newport, NHJoin our team as a Behavior Technician in Newport, New Hampshire, and make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals with autism and related disorders. Needs to be highly trained in behavior or an ABA Paraprofessional Full Time Monday-Friday 35-36 hours per week Need someone well versed in ABA techniques and behavior intervention 1:1 caseload If you would like additional details, feel free to reach out to me at jacey.string
- Sandown, NHA school district located near Sandown, New Hampshire is looking to hire a Behavior Technicians! Caseload specifics will be established on the interview. No prior school-based experience is required. Job Responsibilities Full-Time, Full-Year Elementary/Middle School 1:1 or Life Skills Classroom Implement behavior goals/behavior interventions Develop client skill acquisition Collaborate with teachers and staff Soliant offers extensive
- Exeter, NHPosition: Registered Behavior Technician Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Hillsboro, NH, looking for someone to join their team as a RBT for the current school year. Come be a part of a great school district offering amazing support. Pay: Dependent on your experience, education level, and certifications Requirements: A
- Newport, NHABA Technician Opportunity | Newport, NH Sunbelt is actively searching for a candidate to work immediately, this job would be in the Newport area. This job would involve working in a School District one-on-one with a student who has behavioral issues. Job Requirements Experience working 1:1 in a classroom setting Support the success of a student with special needs Experience working in ABA Job Schedule Full Time Hours Monday-Friday
- Epping, NHJob Opportunity: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Epping, NH 03042 Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 2024 Hours: Full-time, 7 hours a day Grade Level: 6th-12th grade Caseload: 1-to-1, with flexibility to collaborate with other RBTs Disabilities: Autism, Intellectual Disability, Emotional Disturbance (ED) Responsibilities: Provide RBT services under the guidance of a BCBA in inclusive settings Implement behavior intervention pla
- Farmington, NHRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Needed in New Hampshire! ProCare Therapy is collaborating with a school district in Farmington, NH to offer a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). If you have a genuine passion for working with kids, this opportunity is for you! Job Title: RBT or Autism Specialist Location: Farmington, NH Employment type: Fulltime / 32.5 hours per week Caseload
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.