New Hampshire School Psychologist || Full time hours
School-based Psychologist Job – Nashua, NH
- A great school in the Nashua, NH, area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assess referred students and make recommendations for appropriate school programs.
- Participate in Multi-Disciplinary Team and Child Study Team meetings to assist teachers and staff in developing plans to meet the needs of the students.
- Attend Individualized Education Program and other planning meetings
- Group and individual therapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Masters in School Psychology
- New Hampshire Psychology License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Full time
- 23-24 school year
- Start date: August 23, 2023
- End date: June 13, 2024
- K-12 caseload
- Evaluations, assessments, testing
- Direct services
- Must have active license/certifications in NH
- Must have school-based experience
To learn more about this Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Lorrie Ann Grayson
Soliant Account Executive- Team Lead
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tilton, NHSunbelt has partnered with a great school district near Tilton, NH to hire a full time School Psychologist. This School Psychologist position will be working with a K-12 caseload for this upcoming school year. Job Details: - Full time - 23/24 school year - K-12 caseload - On-site only Job Qualifications: - NH School Psych License Benefits: - Medical, vision, dental plan - 401(k) plan - Competitive pay based on experience - W2 wee
- Belmont, NHJoin our team as a School Psychologist, on-site in the Belmont, NH area for the upcoming school year. You'll work with K-12 students, providing vital support for their social, emotional, and academic well-being. A valid NH School Psychologist license is required. Responsibilities: Assess students' cognitive, academic, social, and emotional functioning. Collaborate with educators, parents, and professionals to create individualized interve
- Nashua, NHSoliant is currently arranging interviews for a School Psychologist position near the Nashua, New Hampshire area. Job Details Must have School Psychologist licensure in NH Full-time K-12 district wide caseload Evaluations and reports Psychologist is given a district laptop Benefits Competitive Compensation Package Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify If you are
- Franklin, NHJoin our team as a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year in the Franklin, NH area. As a School Psychologist, you will work with students from kindergarten to twelfth grade, providing essential support to promote their social, emotional, and academic well-being. A valid New Hampshire School Psychologist license is required for this position. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academi
- Hudson, NHJob Title: Full-Time School Psychologist onsite Location: Hudson, NH Company: Procare Therapy Job Type: Full-Time Job Description: Are you an experienced and dedicated School Psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity in Hudson, NH? Procare Therapy is actively seeking a qualified Psychologist to join our team. As a School Psychologist at Procare Therapy, you will play a vital role in providing support to students and promoting the
- Nashua, NHSchool-based Psychologist Job – Nashua, NH A great school in the Nashua, NH, area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration! Responsibilities: Assess referred students and make re
- Plymouth, NHNow Hiring: School Psychologist A school district near Plymouth, New Hampshire has partnered with Soliant to hire a School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into the school setting and help the students in need. Position Requirements: Connecticut School Psychologist Certification Position Details: Full time opening available Full 23-24 School Year Job Benefits: Health B
- Fairfield, NHSchool Psychologist ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate in-person School Psychologist to work with an outstanding academic institution in Plainfield, NJ for the 2023-2024 academic year. As a member of the ProCare team, you will receive a customized benefits plan that suits your preferences and regular compensation. Requirements for this role: A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology/Edu
- Manchester, NHAre you an experienced School Psychologist in the Manchester, New Hampshire looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Manchester area for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today! Job Type: Full-time (37.50-40 hours) District-wide (elementary-hi
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.