New Opening- ASAP START - School Psychologist in Charlton, Massachusetts
Soliant Health has partnered up with a School District near Charlton, Massachusetts that is looking to a hire a School Psychologist for the year and for the upcoming school year!
Currently conducting interviews, extending offers, and with a quick start!
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology - must have
- Licensed/Certified as a PYSCH in the State of MA
- School Experience- Required
- Caseload: PreK-12th grade
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe caseload
- More information available during the interview
Normal School Hours:
- Full-time: 35-37.5 hours per week (4-5 days)
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this PSYCH position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid, email an updated resume and/or submit application below.
Sayma Al-Rashid | Senior Associate
Soliant Health | Hiring Coordinator
Call or Text: (678) 459-1140
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Charlton , MA
- Napa, CA
- Dover, DE
- Georgetown, DE
- Vermont Heights, FL
- Redwood City, CA
- Portland , CA
- Midland, MI
- Interlachen, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.