New Opening - School Applied Behavior Analyst - ABA/RBT
Full Time School Applied Behavior Analyst- ABA
Would you like to make an impact in children lives with the luxury of a supportive cast? Well, ProCare is the company for you! We are currently in need of an Applied Behavior Analyst (ABA) in Richmond, CA. I have teamed up with a supportive school district looking to grow their family by one more!
You do not want to miss out on an opportunity to grow your career! Here are a few details about the position:
- Full Time: 37.5 Hours Per Week
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Staff On-Site
- Caseload: K-12th Grades; support with assessments and consultation with implementation of behavior strategies
- School Based Experience Ideal
- School will also take Registered Behavior Therapist - RBT
- Competitive Compensation - Weekly Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Health, Optical and Dental
If you or anyone you may know is interested in the opportunity, please APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to [email protected] or call/text me directly at 678-710-7675.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Saline, MI
- Fremont, CA
- Imperial, PA
- Denver, CO
- Captain, VA
- Redlands, CA
- Denver, CO
- newport, VA
- Billerica, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.