NEW! School Psychologist Needed - In the Melrose, MA Area
Join an incredible team of School Psychologists at a school district in the Melrose, MA area. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply today!
- Full time position (7:45-3:45pm Monday through Thursday and 7:45-2:45p on Friday).
- Conduct initial and reevaluations, write reports, observe students, and provide consultation.
- Will cover 1-3 schools depending on the size.
- Attend IEP meetings.
- Licensed in the state of Massachusetts as a school psychologist.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in School Psychology.
- A bilingual (Spanish) Psychologist is preferred but not required.
- Should be familiar with students who come from a variety of life experiences in an urban setting.
Interested in relocating? We provide travel stipends for those who qualify! Get paid to live in a new city and do what you love. Contact Bryan Burton directly at [email protected] to find out what cities have a need for your services.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Oakwood, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Carlisle, PA
- laconia, NH
- North Sacramento, CA
- Mettawa, IL
- Berwyn, IL
- Geneva, IL
- Swannanoa, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.