New!! School Psychologist Opening ~ Work From Home | Full Time| Milo, Maine
Are you a School Psychologist looking for a virtual opportunity?
Bilingual therapies is currently working with a school district in Maine that is looking for a School Psychologist to fill a remote position!
- License: School Psychology license in Maine
- 2 years of previous school experience preferred.
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening.
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- Specific detail will be discussed during interview
**This clinician does NOT have to be bilingual. All are welcome to apply!**
Remote Therapy Perks:
- You can work from the comfort of your own home
- Work on your own time, create your own schedule
- Bilingual Therapies offers our own Teletherapy platform
Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
E-mail: [email protected]
I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Holland, MI
- Tulsa , OK
- Duluth, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Atlanta , GA
- Chicago, IL
- Ramsey, MN
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Manchester, VT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.