New School Year! Full Time BCBA- Emeryville, California
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate and qualified Full Time BCBA for the upcoming school year. This is a full time position in which you will be paid every week and compensated generously.
Apply now & interview today!
*For anyone traveling, commuting or relocating for this position we will compensate you for heavy traffic, travel and/ or housing.
We are here to support you and look forward to bringing you aboard.
- Full Time (37.5 Hours Per Week)
- New School Year
- August 13, 2021- June 6, 2022
- On Site
- Servicing students with behavioral needs
- Masters Degree in Education/ Special Education
- Applied Behavior Analyst (ABA)- Associates Level
- National BCBA Certification
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)- Autism Specialist
- Previous Schools Experience Preferred
- Passion for helping children
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
The director is currently holding interviews. For immediate consideration send resume to [email protected] I will then contact you with the next steps of the hiring process.
For further questions, please contact me at (678)748-5313.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Leandro, CA
- Olympia, WA
- Oakland, WA
- Hayward, CA
- Woburn, MA
- Caldwell, ID
- Schaumburg, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Lowell, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.