NEW! TeleHealth School Psychologist Positions | Pennsylvania
We have school districts in Pennsylvania looking for School Psychologists (mono/bi-lingual) for 100% VIRTUAL positions. The School Psychologists will be working in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to perform evaluations to determine their eligibility for services as per their IEPs. More about caseload, population and hours will be discussed during the interview.
**We offer direct and indirect services pay, clinical and technical training as well direct access to web-based/interactive tool kit that can be utilized for therapy and evaluations.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Out-of-state School Psychologists must hold a license in their home state as well
- State-issued Education Certification or ability to apply
- Two years of school experience, required
- Reliable internet source
- Desktop/laptop, web camera and microphone
- Full-time (37.4 hours per week)
- Monday - Friday
- Assignment Period: January - June 2021
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 if you have any questions or to schedule an interview.
Looking for other remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Newnan , GA
- Weymouth , MA
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Austin, TX
- Columbia City, IN
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Denverton, CA
- Colonial Beach, VA
- Fairwood, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.