North Carolina - 100% Virtual School Psychologist - Full Time
Virtual School Psychologist - K-12
Are you a compassionate and experienced school psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity to work with K-12 students? Sunbelt invites you to join our team as a Virtual School Psychologist. As a leading educational staffing provider, we connect dedicated professionals with fulfilling positions in the education sector.
- Position: Virtual School Psychologist
- Location: Remote
- Employment Type: Full-time (Contract)
- Start Date: Fall Semester 2023
- Caseload: Engaging with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses
As a Virtual School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in nurturing the academic, social, and emotional growth of K-12 students. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychoeducational assessments to identify each student's unique strengths and areas of growth.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and fellow professionals to create personalized Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) that address students' specific needs.
- Providing virtual counseling and intervention services to support students' mental health and overall well-being.
- Extending your expertise through virtual consultations with teachers and school staff to address academic progress and behavioral concerns.
- Embracing the team spirit by actively participating in multidisciplinary meetings to discuss student progress and contribute valuable recommendations.
- Implementing proven, evidence-based strategies and interventions to foster academic excellence and social success.
- Keeping precise records of assessments, interventions, and services provided to ensure accurate documentation.
We warmly welcome candidates who meet the following qualifications:
- Possess a Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Active State licensure as a School Psychologist (or eligibility to obtain licensure).
- Demonstrate hands-on experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- Have a knack for conducting psychoeducational assessments and skillfully interpreting results.
- Bring expertise in developing and implementing IEPs to meet students' unique needs.
- Showcase excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to build collaborative relationships with team members, parents, and school staff.
- Exhibit the ability to thrive independently while maintaining excellent time management skills in a virtual work environment.
- Boast a reliable internet connection and possess the technology necessary to deliver seamless virtual services.
Picture yourself making a difference in the lives of young learners, while enjoying the comfort of a virtual work setting.
For an enriching career that combines professional growth with a welcoming virtual environment, send your resume, cover letter, and relevant certifications or licenses to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected]. Don't miss this opportunity to become part of a dynamic team, where your talents will shine and your contributions will positively impact the students. Apply today!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Jacksonville, NCSoliant is actively recruiting for fully remote School Psychologist (PSYCH) positions in Jacksonville, NC. We are seeking School Psychologists who are adept at working in a virtual setting to deliver online services to students in both public and private school districts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting comprehensive assessments, collaborating with school staff and parents on intervention planning and implementation, all wi
- Dobson, NCSoliant is actively recruiting for fully remote School Psychologist (PSYCH) positions in Dobson, NC. We are seeking School Psychologists who are adept at working in a virtual setting to deliver online services to students in both public and private school districts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting comprehensive assessments, collaborating with school staff and parents on intervention planning and implementation, all within a
- High Point, NCFull-Time School Psychologist - Shaping Minds in North Carolina! Location: [near High Point] Are you a compassionate and dedicated School Psychologist looking for a full-time opportunity to make a significant impact on students' lives in the great state of North Carolina? We have an exciting position for a Full-Time School Psychologist to join our online network and provide essential support to students and their educational journey. Position O
- Winston-Salem, NCWe are seeking a dedicated School Psychologist work on a full-time basis for the 2023-2024 academic year in North Carolina. As a School Psychologist, you will provide essential support to students, parents, and educators to foster a positive and successful learning environment. Responsibilities: Conduct psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and challenges. Deliver individualized counseling and support to address emotional
- Fayetteville, NCPosition Overview: Are you a licensed School Psychologist with a passion for supporting the academic, social, and emotional development of students? We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate clinican to support the emotional, social, and academic well-being of our students. This is a remote position that requires a valid license from the North Carolina Board of Psychology and the Department of Public Instruction. This applicant must be a
- Concord, NCIf remote work sounds like a dream to you, wake up and look no further than VocoVision for remote openings during the upcoming school year. We are working with several amazing schools in North Carolina and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a virtual school psychologist! If we find an amazing fit for the online position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now to start lining up the interview
- Charlotte, NCInterviewing now for a January start! Job Description: Full Time 10-99 Contractor General School Psychologist Job Duties K-12th Caseloads with On-site Support Virtual Position Classroom Setting ESY & NSY Openings Zoom Platform Job Qualifications: Masters Degree (Required) North Carolina State Board License NASP/NCSP Classroom Experience (2+ Years) Virtual Experience Apply Now! [email protected]
- Greenville, NCPosition: Remote School Psychologist - North Carolina Hey y'all, Calling all School Psychologists! VocoVision is on the lookout for someone awesome to join our remote crew for the upcoming school year in North Carolina. We've partnered with a fantastic school district, and we want someone like you to bring your unique touch to our team. You get to work from home and enjoy a laid-back Southern vibe with all the tools you need for a great experie
- Cary, NCVIRTUAL NC SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST VocoVision Requirements: Master’s degree in School Psychology from an accredited university 2 years of brick-and-mortar school experience Active NC School Psychologist Licensure and Contracting Licensce Complete a VocoVision technical screening (approximately a 10 minute screening) Specifics of the Role: Full time; possibility for part time 1099 contract role Caseload can be a variety of gra
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.