NOW HIRING: 21-22 School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Fort Worth, Texas
A school district is currently arranging interviews for School BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) near the Fort Worth, Texas area.
- BCBA to provide programming support for a AU/TBI student with behavioral challenges
- November 1st - January 30th
- 10-20 hours/week
- 6th grade caseload
- Working with team to implement systems to reduce behavior and improve academic outcomes
- Must Have BCBA Certification
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Azusa, CA
- Gardner, MA
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Springfield, VT
- Apalachicola, FL
- Aptos, CA
- Devens, MA
- Fitchburg, MA
- Rockingham, VT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.