NOW HIRING: 21-22 School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Newton, Massachusetts
A school district is currently arranging interviews for School BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) near the Newton, Massachusetts area.
- Opening 1: assistance with evaluations, part-time through EOSY
- 3 days max, must be onsite but flexible with days
- Opening 2 (medical leave): Dec - March
- Positions can be combined to start work ASAP through March!
- Must Have BCBA Certification
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Evanston, IL
- Skokie, IL
- Lincolnwood, IL
- San Leandro, CA
- Olympia, WA
- Oakland, WA
- Hayward, CA
- Woburn, MA
- Caldwell, ID
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.