NOW HIRING: 21-22 School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Santa Cruz, California
A school district is currently arranging interviews for School BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) near the Santa Cruz, California area.
- ASAP – June 8, 2022
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: All grade levels covered
- Duties: Supporting students and staff in the special education department with implementation of Behavioral goals, BIP implementation, FBA completion, etc.
- Software/Systems Used: Google, SIRAS
- Onsite only
- Must Have BCBA Certification
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Marlborough, MA
- Apalachicola, FL
- Edwardsburg, MI
- Aptos, CA
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- La Grande, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.