NOW HIRING: 21-22 School Psychologist - Pace, Florida
A school district is currently arranging interviews for School Psychologist near the Pace, Florida area.
- District is in need of a school psychologist:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, 12-month employee
- Responsible for giving assessments and attending RtI (tier 3) meetings
- Assigned to 3-4 schools and will have an office located in school's central office
- Ready to Interview ASAP
- Must have psychologist license in state of Florida
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Littleton, CO
- Centennial, CO
- Englewood, CO
- Phoenix, AZ
- Lafayette, CA
- murfreesboro, TN
- Union City, CA
- Leslie, MI
- Centreville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.