Now Hiring a Full Time School Psychologist (PSYCH)- Fairview, TX
School-based Psychologist Job – Fairview, TX
- A great school in the Fairview, TX, area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assess referred students and make recommendations for appropriate school programs.
- Participate in Multi-Disciplinary Team and Child Study Team meetings to assist teachers and staff in developing plans to meet the needs of the students.
- Attend Individualized Education Program and other planning meetings
- Group and individual therapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Masters in School Psychology
- Texas Psychology License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Full Time
- ASAP- End of the School Year
To learn more about this Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Alamo Heights, TXSunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed Bilingual School Psychologist for a on-site, school-based job in the Alamo Heights, TX area. This is a full-time job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Texas School Psychologist license Experience with special education students Bilingual (English and Spanish) Job Details: Full-time – about 3
- White Settlement, TXBlazerJobs, in collaboration with a prominent school district in White Settlement, Tx is seeking a dedicated Full-Time School Psychologist. We provide comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, competitive wages, 401(k) options, as well as advisory and professional support to foster your professional development. Responsibilities: Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations to identify students' learning, be
- Austin, TXRemote School Psychologist | Opening in Texas VocoVision is seeking a highly skilled and experienced school psychologist to join our network in Texas. If you're in search of the flexibility of working from home, and opportunity for work-life balance, look no further! VocoVision will be here every step of the way to land your dream job! This part time remote position will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students for students
- San Antonio, TXRemote School Psychologist | Opening in Texas VocoVision is seeking a highly skilled and experienced school psychologist to join our network in Texas. If you're in search of the flexibility of working from home, and opportunity for work-life balance, look no further! VocoVision will be here every step of the way to land your dream job! This part time remote position will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students for students
- Elgin, TXA School in Manor, Texas is in need of a full-time school psychologist or LSSP for their K-8 kiddos! Contracting for this position through ProCare Therapy, you can expect a dedicated account executive, weekly pay, support, benefits, a team that wants to help make lives better for those who make lives better, and so much more! Apply below, or send resume to [email protected] Job Type: Full-Time 40 hours week Onsite
- San Antonio, TXAre you a school psychologist in the San Antonio, TX area? If so, please read below to find out more about this school psychologist position and apply! Job Details Full Time K-12 Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Earn a bachelor's degree in psychology, education, or a related field. Obtain a master's degree in school psychology or a related field from an accredited program. Complete supervised fieldwork or an in
- Fort Worth, TXOverview: Join our team as a Full-time Hybrid School Psychologist for 2023-24! Near Fort Worth, TX, our district prioritizes academic and emotional support with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusivity. Responsibilities: Assess K-12 students for academic and emotional needs. Collaborate on intervention strategies with educators, parents, and administrators. Provide counseling services and support IEP implementation. Requirements:
- Manor, TXWe are looking for a compassionate school psychologist to work with our students, their families, and faculty members. The school psychologist's responsibilities include administering psychological evaluations, providing counseling, making diagnoses, and contributing to the development of learning programs. To be successful as a school psychologist you should be able to successfully aid students in their personal and academic development. Ultima
- San Antonio, TXProCare Therapy is seeking a highly motivated and qualified School Psychologist to join our team for a contract position in San Antonio, Texas. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' intellectual, academic, and socio-emotional functioning Provide individual and group counseling to students as needed Develop and implement effective behavior management strategies Consult with teachers, parents, and administ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.