Now Hiring a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Position: Registered Behavior Technician
Pay: $25-$30+ per hour
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Paycheck and Stipends (Terms and Conditions Apply)
- Active RBT certification thru BACB (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED AS A BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN)
- Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree in Behavior Field.
- Valid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) License or Credentials in United States.
- School Experience is a Plus.
- Contract Position: 2023-2024 School Year
- Full-time: 30hrs + /Week
- Grade Levels: K-12th Grades
- Responsibilities: Special Education Classroom or 1:1, Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA), Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP), Strong Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Skills, Individualised Educational Plans (IEP), Mild, Moderate or Severe Behaviors, Autism Spectrum Students, Non-Verbals, ADHD, Elopers, De-Escalation, Restraint, Data Collection, Analysis, and Interpretation.
Interested candidates should hit the Apply button, submit resumes to [email protected] and contact us at 6787107732. We are seeking passionate educators dedicated to student success, Career Growth, and Personal Development nationwide. Relocation and other opportunities are available – please inquire.
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: As of the present moment, Soliant does not offer sponsorship for work visas.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Florrisant, MO
- Independence, MO
- St. Joseph, MO
- West Alton, MO
- Lake Lotawana, MO
- Raytown, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- Gladstone, MO
- North Kansas City, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.