Now Hiring: Bilingual School Psychologist needed REMOTELY in Pennsylvania
Are you looking to sleep in just a few more minutes in the morning? Maybe even save money on gas? Bilingual therapies may have the solution for you. We are looking to fill a remote SLP position for a school district in Pennsylvania. Below are the details to see if you qualify.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- Active Pennsylvania State License
- 2 years of experience in a school or pediatric setting
- Must have or acquire liability insurance
- Ability to obtain access to reliable internet service / computer/ microphone / web cam
Details of the position:
- 1099 Contractor (Full time)
- 100% remote
- Opportunities for professional development
- Access to clinical and technical support
Duties and responsibilities are comprised of the following:
- Ability to work with students of diverse backgrounds
- Create treatment plans to help rehabilitate speech patterns of students
- Maintain student records up to date based on progress
- Screen/assess students to diagnose and treat accordingly
- Maintain teachers and parents informed on students’ progress and needs
*This is not an all-inclusive list of duties required by position*
If you possess these requirements send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Bilingual PA, Psych Application”. Or call me at (678) 497 – 4830. I will reach out to you ASAP to gather more details and set up an interview.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Milwaukee, WI
- Casper, FL
- Salt Lake City, FL
- Tacoma, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Pierre, SD
- Perris, CA
- Salem, OR
- Everett, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.