Now hiring- RBT (Registered Behavior Technician)
RBT- Remainder of the 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is currently searching for an RBT in Sacramento that is seeking to join one of our school districts for the remainder of the school year. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- $27-$30 an hour
- Get paid every week
- Insurance packages that include medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 Employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Relocation assistance
- Full Time Hours
- A more detailed job description will be provided directly from the school upon a virtual interview
- RBT certified. (Cannot be expired. No exceptions. )
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Representative
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
If you’re interested in learning more, reach out to me via phone call, text, or email. I’m happy to assist you!
Morgan Stuart- Director of Educational Resources
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (770) 799-2967
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Riverside, CA
- East Palo Alto, CA
- Hollister, CA
- Mountain View, CA
- San Juan Bautista, CA
- Hillsborough, CA
- Logan, CA
- Morgan Hill, CA
- Watsonville, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.