Now Hiring Registered Behavior Technicians in California - 2022/2023
Calling on Registered Behavior Technicians based around Fort Dick, CA. Soliant is seeking two Registered Behavior Technicians for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Caseload: Multiple Ages doing 1:1
- CPI training, behavior intervention training and first aid training required
- One year experience working with, in a classroom environment containing, students with special needs
- Job Duties:
- Provides assistance and support to staff in maintaining effective management of student behavior
- Participates as a member of the Individualizes Education Plan (IEP) team as appropriate
- Conducts observations and completes behavior management reports
- Assists in the implementation of state and federal laws to maintain district compliance
- Maintain knowledge of current laws and regulations pertaining to individuals with exceptional needs
- Promotes awareness, communication, and public relations between staff, parents, and non-public, agencies, regarding behavioral services
- Provides support to therapists and specialists by modeling the implementation of visual, behavioral, social, and or communications strategies that enhance student performance and behavior
- Provides input to therapists, specialists, and teachers on students performance, progress, and behavior
- Observes, monitors, and redirects the behavior of students within approved procedures while modeling for school staff the appropriate behavioral techniques
- When working with severely disabled students, may be required to assist educational staff and/or students with certain medical and hygiene functions
- Competitive pay
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
*On-site attendance required
We seek applicants who are solution-oriented, great communicators, and invested in the success of kids in their care. Applicants must be certified as a RBT.
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Grace Cochran with inquiries at [email protected] or (678) 710-7735.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Arvada, CO
- Emmaus, PA
- Kenansville, NC
- Salinas, CA
- Ashland, MA
- Westminster, VT
- Wilmington, MA
- San Pablo, CA
- Baldwin, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.