Now Hiring School Psychologists! | 2022/23 | Frankfort, IN Area
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District near Frankfort, IN to find interested School Psychologists for the 2022/23 School Year. As a ProCare employee, you will be the recipient of a generous benefits package along with competitive hourly rates paid out weekly. Please see further details below and feel free to reach out with any questions:
- Full-Time (35-40 hrs/week)
- Russiaville, IN
- Caseload: Dependent on Placement
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Conduct academic assessments to pupils
- Compose special education reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs and/or eligibility reports
- Attendance at eligibility and IEP meetings
- Arrange meetings with parents to discuss performance and evaluations results
- Consult with parents, students, teachers, and other professionals to improve student success
- Minimum Master's level degree in School Psychology
- MUST HAVE School Psychologist State Certification in Indiana
- Previous School Experience is Required
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K Matching
Please find all my contact info below. I am available anytime to discuss this position further or to address any further questions or concerns you may have. If interested in applying, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and apply using the link below.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain Hills, AZ
- Killeen, TX
- Kent, WA
- Brenham, TX
- Greenwood, SC
- Powder Springs, GA
- Fremont, CA
- Graham, NC
- Hazelwood, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.