Now Hiring School Psychologists! | 2022/23 | Near Racine, WI
ProCare Therapy, a school contract staffing organization working with schools nationwide, is currently partnering with a terrific school district in the Racine, WI area to hire a School Psychologist. This opening would be full-time at one of the locations with this specific district, starting in August 2022 and lasting for the full 2022-2023 school year. Further details can be found below:
- Full-Time (35-40 hrs/week)
- Kenosha, WI
- Caseload: Dependent on Placement ; App. 40-60 Cases per year
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Conduct academic assessments to pupils
- Compose special education reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs and/or eligibility reports
- Attendance at eligibility and IEP meetings
- Arrange meetings with parents to discuss performance and evaluations results
- Consult with parents, students, teachers, and other professionals to improve student success
- Minimum Master's level degree in School Psychology
- MUST HAVE School Psychologist State Certification in Wisconsin
- Previous School Experience is Required
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K Matching
If you want to apply now and learn more about this great job opportunity, please fill out the online application and then send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected] and I will be in contact regarding the next steps of the process!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain Hills, AZ
- Killeen, TX
- Kent, WA
- Brenham, TX
- Greenwood, SC
- Powder Springs, GA
- Fremont, CA
- Graham, NC
- Hazelwood, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.