Now Hiring School Psychologists | 2022/23 SY| San Jose, CA
Full-Time School Psychologist Opportunity in San Jose, California
ProCare Therapy, a nationwide staffing agency, has been working with the Public School System in San Jose, CA to fill an opening for a School Based Psychologist for the 2022/23 School Year. This particular School District is highly supportive of their staff and aim to meet the highest standards of employee success. Please find further details on this fantastic opportunity below! :
- Full-Time Position (37.5 hrs/week)
- Located in San Jose, CA
- Full 2022/23 School Year
- Will be working with High Schoolers (9th - 12th Grade)
- Scheduling interviews this week and next week (W.O. Jul 25th)
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Minimum Masters Degree in School/Educational Psychology
- School Psychologist Credentials in the State of California
- Previous Classroom Experience Preferred but not Required!
Being a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and myself do not always have all the needed details for an assignment from the School Districts we work with. Any further questions regarding caseload are great to save and ask in an interview with the school! However, you should be prepared to complete any of the following Job Duties in this position
- Administering Academic Assessments to Students
- Drafting Special Education Reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs,
- Participating in eligibility determination and program decisions for students with disabilities
- Participating in and contributing to professional learning activities provided by the department
- Meeting with parents to discuss performance of student and/or their evaluations
- Completing initial re-evaluations
- Engaging with school teams in problem-solving and making recommendations for interventions for students
- Being a positive influence to any student, parent, or colleague you come in contact with. Let's spread some joy!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare Therapy:
- Being eligible for a competitive hourly rate
- Being eligible for School Overtime Pay (hourly x 1.5)
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Contracted, unchanged hours
- The ability to move from district to district
- Having a full-time recruiter who works for you!
- Check out our blog!
A Bit More on Sunny San Jose, California!
- A growing, vibrant city located in the heart of Silicon Valley!
- Plenty to do and see, ranging from family activities, to visual arts, and many more
- Check out more about the city with these helpful links:
San Jose Tourism Site
The Best Boba in San Jose
The Best Hiking in San Jose
If this opportunity sounds like it could be a great fit for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me through email at [email protected]. The hiring manager is scheduling interviews for this week and next, and you don't want to miss out on an interview slot! If you have any further questions or concerns, all of my contact information is listed below - feel free to reach out!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Monument, CO
- Austin, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Medway, MA
- Edgewood, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.