Now Interviewing For School Psychologist Cary, NC **Full-time Position**
Currently Scheduling Interviews For School Psychologist Full-Time Position Near Cary, NC
A flourishing School district has a new and exciting opportunity for a School Psychologist for this school year.
The School Psychologist will be providing evaluations for Special Education students. The School Psychologist will be required to work with a multidisciplinary team to support the IEP goals of each student on the caseload.
- Must be willing to work at least 30 hours to qualify for benefits
- Candidate must be able to start work
- Interviews can be set up as soon as this week
- At least a Master's degree or greater in an Educational Psychology (or related)
- Active School Psychology license (or able to obtain)
- More Details to follow in interview process
Competitive Pay Rate
Stipends for travel assignments
CEU and License Reimbursements
And many more...
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Toledo, OR
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Broomall, PA
- Redwood City , CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Fredericksburg, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.