Now Interviewing For School Psychologist Near Easton, WA Full-time Position
School Psychologist Position - Easton, Washington (Hybrid) Full-Time
We are looking to hire a School Psychologist to work within a district in Washington. This is a full-time position that involves working with multiple grade levels. Further detail listed below.
- Must be eligible to be licensed as a School Psychologist in state (or able to obtain)
- Master’s degree in School Psychology or higher
- Full-time & Part-time positions (varied hours)
- Responsibilities include assessments
- Collaborative work with multi-disciplinary team
- More details to follow in interview
Interviews are currently being scheduled for this position. If you would like more information, please feel free to reach out to me at (678) 538-6429 or email resumes to Michael.Jeffries@soliant.com
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Toledo, OR
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Broomall, PA
- Redwood City , CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Fredericksburg, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.