Now Interviewing School Psychologist In Detroit, Michigan Full-time Position (Ask About Virtual)
Now Scheduling Interviews For School Psychologist In Detroit, Michigan Full-time Position (Ask About Virtual)
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a licensed School Psychologist for this school year. The School Psychologist will be providing evaluations for Special Education students. The School Psychologist will be required to work with a multidisciplinary team to support the IEP goals of each student on the caseload.
- The position is full-time (30+ hours to be considered for benefits)
- Some part-time needs helping with backlog and reassessments
- Candidate should be able to start work
- Interviews can be set up as soon as this week
- At least a Master's degree or greater in an Educational Psychology or related degree
- Active School Psychology license in Michigan (or able to obtain)
- Multiple certifications mean more opportunities
- Certification from the National Association of School Psychology (preferred, but not required)
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Stipends for travel assignments
- CEU and License Reimbursements
And many more...
Interviews are currently being scheduled for this position. If you would like more information, please feel free to email resumes to Michael.Jeffries@soliant.com
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Austin, TX
- Columbia City, IN
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Denverton, CA
- Colonial Beach, VA
- Fairwood, MD
- Oak Park, IL
- Glendale , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.