Olympia, WA: School Psychologist
Soliant is working with a wonderful school community located in Olympia, WA that is seeking a contract School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year.
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
Both part- and full-time applicants are welcome (full-time availability preferred). Additional details about caseloads, building assignments etc. to be discussed in a direct interview with school administrators.
- Specialist degree in School Psychology
- Washington Educational Staff Associate credential (this process can take time; applicants are advised to start the application concurrent with their application for any open positions)
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Monticello, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Naperville, IL
- New Kent, VA
- Moab, UT
- Sacramento, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.