Online School Psychologist K-12 Michigan
Currently seeking a School Psychologist to provide services to an elementary school population via teletherapy for the remainder of the current school year to a district in a rural part of Michigan. This full-time opportunity will be split between two elementary schools within the school district.
Teletherapy School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Display a working knowledge of individual and group behavior and the effect of social and economic factors
- Work cooperatively and efficiently to facilitate Individual Educational Plan meetings
- Provide specialized intervention and strategy methods for improving behavior and monitoring progress
- Assess problems contributing to students’ behavior and assist in problem resolution referral and follow-up
Teletherapy School Psychologist Details:
- Clinical and technical support provided throughout duration of assignment
- Preliminary tech screening, testing computer compatibility and tech savviness required
- At least two years of previous experience in a school-based setting necessary
- Weekly pay schedule
- Competitive compensation offered
Interested and qualified parties may submit an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager and teletherapy liaison, Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com for immediate consideration for this position. For more information on this teletherapy opportunity, call (813) 471-0174.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Delaware, DE
- Charlotte, NC
- Springdale, AR
- Maryland, MD
- Philadelphia , PA
- Plymouth, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Illinois, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.