Onsite School Psychologist needed in Illinois | 21/22 School Year
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with an exceptional school district near Westchester, IL to hire a school psychologist for a current, full-time opening. In this role you will work in the PreK-12 environment. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP for an entire school year placement.
- K-12 Caseload
- Testing and associated documentation
- Special Education testing, proactive supports in child study, tiered interventions, etc.
- Previous experience in schools required
- Illinois school psychologist state license
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct or Indirect hours.
To learn more about this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to [email protected]. You can also text or call me at (678)497-4830 if you need additional information.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Paramount, CA
- Schaumburg, IL
- Pinehurst, NC
- South Fallsburg, NY
- Easton, MD
- Portland , OR
- Ormond Beach, FL
- Seattle, WA
- Oak Park, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.