OPEN: Board Certified Behavior Analyst in Algonquin, IL
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) | 23-24 NSY
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work on assignment with an established school located in the Algonquin, IL area.
BCBA and PEL Required!!
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
Pay starting at $45/hour
BCBA: 23- 24 SY
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Valid Board Certified Behavior Technician (BCBA) certification.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field (preferred).
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Proficient in FBAs, BIPs, and ABA interventions.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Willingness to stay updated on behavior analysis research.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Oak Brook, IL
- Willowbrook, IL
- Long Grove, IL
- Gilletts, IL
- Clarendon Hills, IL
- Naperville, IL
- La Grange, IL
- Montgomery, IL
- Western Springs, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.