OPEN POSITION - Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Leighton, PA
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district that is actively looking for Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) near Leighton, PA.
- On-site position within a school district
- Full-time (37.5 Hours/Week)
- Caseload of K-12th grade students
- Active BCBA certification through the BACB
- School experience (preferred but not required)
- Willing to commute to/near Leighton, PA
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
If you would like to learn more about this position, please email [email protected] or call 813-344-0388.
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Pittsburgh, PAFull-Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst - BCBA Procare Therapy is partnering with a school district located near Pittsburgh, PA and seeking an exceptional onsite Board-Certified Behavioral Therapist for the remainder of 2023-2024 school year. We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively with the school staff and support students in achieving their goals. Requirements: • Master’s degree in education/special education • Vali
- Pittsburgh, PAJob Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Company: ProCare Therapy Location: Pittsburgh, PA ProCare Therapy is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team. As a BCBA, you will play a crucial role in providing behavior analysis services to individuals in need. We are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of our clients and creating a supportive and collaborative work env
- Pittsburgh, PAJoin our team as a Full-Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) near Pittsburgh, PA. We are open to considering solid Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) with schools experience. This position entails working with a caseload of 3 to 4 students, ranging from severe to complex needs. Key Details: Full-time position offering competitive compensation. Opportunity open to experienced RBTs with schools experience. Work with a caseload of
- Langhorne, PAFull Time Registered Behavior Technician ProCare Therapy, a renowned organization, has been engaged in a collaborative effort with a school district located near the Langhorne, PA area. They are actively searching for a dedicated and committed full-time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Job Description: ASAP-06/08/2024 30-37.5 hours per week K-12th Working 1:1 support with special needs st
- Gettysburg, PARegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Gettysburg, PA Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract (2023-2024 School Year) Company: Procare Therapy Procare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and experienced Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year in Gettysburg, PA. As an RBT, you will play a crucial role in providing applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to students, supporting their academic and socia
- Weissport, PASunbelt is actively seeking a dedicated BCBA to join our esteemed team and contribute to our overarching mission of empowering individuals and their families through evidence-based interventions. We prioritize the success of our educators and are committed to providing you with the necessary tools to excel in the classroom. This position is conveniently located near Weissport, Pennsylvania. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive functional b
- Atglen, PAAre you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Atglen, PA looking for someone to join their team as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the current school year! Apply now and get an interview today. Details: ASAP Start through end of the school year Full-Time Elementary through Middle School Zoom Interview Qualifications: Associate or Bachelor's Degree Requi
- Philadelphia, PADetails: Full - time 1:1 Interviewing ASAP Pay is flexible Benefits: Competitive compensation 401k matching Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. For any additional information call me directly at (770) 325-0304.
- Downingtown, PAJob Title: Full-Time School Paraprofessional Location: Downingtown, PA Position Type: Contracted, Full-Time Benefits: Full benefits package offered, including healthcare, retirement plans, and paid time off. Weekly pay. Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our team as a Full-Time School Paraprofessional in Downingtown, PA. As a paraprofessional, you will work closely with teachers and students to pr
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.