OREGON SLP NEEDED- 100% Remote and Part-Time
Fully remote teletherapy opening in Oregon for Speech Language Pathologist. It is a full time, and full school year job opportunity.
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely
CA SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be certified in Oregon
- Must be comforable with a 1099 position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
To apply for this fully remote job in California, please send resume to Sara-Kellett Clark at [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bloomington, IN
- Smyra, DE
- Portland, OR
- Napa, CA
- Wilmington, DE
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Farmington, NM
- Naperville, IL
- Dallas, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.