Orlando School Psychologist Job | Part-time, Florida
School Psychologist Opening in Beautiful Orlando, Florida
We are actively looking for a School Psychology candidate to work with a school district in sunny Orlando, FL. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This is a part-time position that will be working with students PreK-6th grade.
- Part-time hours
- 10-19 hours weekly
- Flexible schedule
- Elementary school population
- Social/Emotional Services
- 10-15 Evaluations per year
- report writing
- Serving ASD Students
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- Florida State Board Licensure
- State License and Education Certification
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain Hills, AZ
- Killeen, TX
- Kent, WA
- Brenham, TX
- Greenwood, SC
- Powder Springs, GA
- Fremont, CA
- Graham, NC
- Hazelwood, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.