Part-Time Registered Behavior Technician
A school district in Federal Way has a opening for a Registered Behavior Technician for the current school year.
This is a part-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Elementary grade caseload
- Position will eventually turn into a full time over the course of the semester
- Credentials in Washington as a Registered Behavior Technician
- Must be able to perform all general RBT roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- North St Paul, MN
- Stillwater, MN
- Meyers, CA
- Columbus , GA
- Stanwood, WA
- Worcester, MA
- White Bear Lake, MN
- Moore Haven, FL
- Clewiston, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.