Part-time School Psychologist, Grand Rapids MI
One of Soliant's clients, located 30 minutes outside of Grand Rapids, MI, is seeking a part-time School Psychologist for a contract position.
- Part-time (2 days per week)
- Work with K-12 students
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Completion of an accredited specialist program in School Psychology
- Michigan School Psychologist certificate
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- St. Matthews, SC
- Bamberg, SC
- el cajon, CA
- Kent, WA
- Lavonia, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Boulder, CO
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.