Part-time School Psychologist Needed in North Carolina - Virtual
North Carolina School Psychologist Contract Assignment
VocoVision offers licensed School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with K-12 students via live videoconferencing, using the similar techniques and materials as they would with a traditional service.
We work our hardest to match clinicians to districts that best fits their preferences and schedules.
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, and conducting IEP meetings
Necessary Skills & Desired Experience:
- State license or certificate as a school psychologist
- NCSP preferred
- 2+ years of recent school experience
- Experience participating in IEP meetings and compiling integrated psychoeducational reports
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- 3 days a week (24 hours)
To be considered, please send a copy of your resume to Jessica Pulliam at Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Norfolk, VA
- Naperville, IL
- Brierwood Hills, IN
- Evanston, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.