Part-Time School Psychologist Position
There is an opening for a School Psychologist position near the Santa Rosa area. The school district is looking to interview as soon as possible. This is a great district with a lot of support. The ideal candidate will work part time hours with the K-12 population.
- Part-Time (20 Hours Weekly)
- Working with assessments
- Students are remote
- Working with team of school psychologist
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
- Prospective candidates must have a masters in schools psychology
- Pass Background check/drug screening
The school district is looking to move to hiring a new candidate as soon as they find the one they believe is the right person for the job. If you believe you are that person, scroll down and apply now!
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 770.299.7104
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Bloomfield , CT
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Dover, DE
- Buckley, WA
- Naperville, IL
- Antioch, CA
- Concord, CA
- Garland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.