Part-time School Psychologist, Rochester IN
Calling on School Psychologists who care about working with students in rural communities! Soliant is working with a small community in the area of Rochester, IN that is seeking a part-time contractor.
Details of the position below:
- Part-time (2-3 days per week)
- Applicants will be working with K-12 students
- Duties include counseling and evaluations
We seek applicants with these competencies:
- Adaptability: be able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Accountability: your team counts on your to show up
In order to work as a school psychologist in public schools, applicants must be certified by the Indiana Department of Education as a School Psychologist.
Please apply using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with additional questions. I can be reached at email@example.com or (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- St. Matthews, SC
- Bamberg, SC
- el cajon, CA
- Kent, WA
- Lavonia, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Boulder, CO
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.