Part-Time School Psychologist
A school district in Peterborough, New Hampshire has an opening for a School Psychologist for the 2020-2021 School Year.
This is a part-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Part-time; Now- End of the School Year
- K-8th grade caseload
- On-site position
- Primary Duties: Evaluations
- Must have Certification in New Hampshire as a School Psychologist
- Masters degree in School Psychology
- Must be able to perform all general school psychologists roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Austin, TX
- Columbia City, IN
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Denverton, CA
- Colonial Beach, VA
- Fairwood, MD
- Oak Park, IL
- Glendale , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.