Part-time Speech Language Pathologist needed in OR- Teletherapy opportunity
Fully remote teletherapy opening in Oregon for Speech Language Pathologist. It is a full time, and full school year job opportunity.
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely
OR SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be certified in Oregon
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
To apply for this fully remote job in Oregon, please send resume to Sara-Kellett Clark at [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lowell, MA
- Auburn, WA
- Springfield, MA
- Lynn, MA
- Seabrook, SC
- Sitka City, AK
- Home, VA
- Covington, WA
- Appleton, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.