Part Time VIRTUAL Licensed School Psychologist Needed In OK!
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school system in Oklahoma City that is in search of a part time VIRTUAL School Psychologist for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year! If you are licensed in Oklahoma, we would love for you to apply!
- Remote: Oklahoma
- School District is in Oklahoma City
- Remainder of the 2022-2023 School Year
- ASAP Start
- Part Time
- Assisting with backlog of evaluations
- K-8th grade caseload
- Testing includes - Academic, behavioral, developmental, & achievement
- Expected to attend IEP meetings
- Flexible with scheduling, looking for candidate 1-2 days/week
- More caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- ASAP Interview/Hire
- Applicant must hold a Master's Level Degree in School Psychology
- 2 years of prior school based experience required
- Applicant must be licensed or willing to get licensed through the Oklahoma State Board
- MUST be willing to obtain liability insurance for self
- Work from home!
- Weekly pay (1099)
- Schedule Flexibility
- Access to full Clinical/Tech team for remote candidates
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Maine, ME
- New Hampshire, NH
- Virginia, VA
- Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Roanoke, VA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Huntington Woods, MI
- Okemos, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.