Peoria Illinois School Psychologist position
Soliant is seeking a licensed school psychologist for a school district located near Peoria, Illinois. This position will be full-time, and it is for the upcoming school year.
Qualified candidates should have at least a Master Degree in Educational or School Psychology and must be able to obtain a license through the Illinois State Board. T
• Master’s or Doctors Degree in School Psychology
• Illinois state School Psychologist License/Certification
• Conduct Student Evaluations
• Designing and implementing IEPs
• Have experience with a variety of psycho-educational and behavioral assessment tools
Please contact Haddy Jallow at 770 776 2107 if you are interested in this position or need further details. Interested candidates should send their resume and professional references to email@example.com
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Bloomfield , CT
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Dover, DE
- Buckley, WA
- Naperville, IL
- Antioch, CA
- Concord, CA
- Garland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.