Per Diem School Psychologist
Part Time opening for a School Psychologist near Wilmington, MA
Currently seeking an experienced School Psychologist for an onsite position working with a mild-moderate K-12 caseload on a per diem basis. This position is for the entire school year and is located in the Wilmington area.
- Per diem
- Provide clinical support to the school district and its programs
- Primary duties are to evaluate students in all areas of cognitive, social, and behavioral testing
- Participate on a variety of school-based teams to assist in intervention planning and program planning (Crisis Team, School Evaluation Team, SCAN Team, 504 Team, Special Education Team, and Re-Entry Team)
- Actively licensed MA School Psychologist
- Part time availability for the entire school year
- Ability to work closely with district on specific needs and facilitate a team environment
- Diverse experiences and skill set that can contribute to clinical support team of BCBAs, social workers, and clinicians
- Comfortable commuting near Wilmington, MA
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Lafayette, CA
- murfreesboro, TN
- Union City, CA
- Leslie, MI
- Centreville, VA
- Boston, MA
- Florence, KY
- Oakwood, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.