Petersburg, VA: School Psychologist
Calling on School Psychologists looking to live and work in the coastal areas of Virginia! Soliant has partnered with a school in the area of Petersburg, VA to place a contract School Psychologist.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time applicants preferred, but part-time applicants welcome!
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year (with options for renewal for the upcoming year)
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Specialist degree in School Psychology
- Virginia credential in School Psychology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- St. Matthews, SC
- Bamberg, SC
- el cajon, CA
- Kent, WA
- Lavonia, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Boulder, CO
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.