PK-6 Grade School Psychologist Position | Short-term Assignment
A local school district is currently reviewing resumes for a School Psychologist to fill in for a maternity leave and provide therapy to elementary aged students.
- 37.5 hrs./week, short-term
- Conduct behavior assessments, including functional behavior assessments
- Provide psychological evaluations for pupils referred as candidates for special education programs and provide reports to the appropriate educational authority
- Provide direct psychological interventions that include both individual and group interventions using psychological principles
- Illinois School Psychologist license and PEL
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please contact me directly for more information.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Mesa, CA
- Denver, CO
- Cimarron Hills, CO
- Indianapolis, IN
- Brush, CO
- Duncan, NC
- Elgin, AZ
- Salem, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.