Pre-School And Elementary School Psychologist -22/23 School Year
School Psychologist Opening for Early Childhood and Elementary School Ages
ProCare Therapy is partnering with an amazing School District in Westerly, Rhode Island that is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year.
Details about the Job:
- Full 22/23 School Year
- Full Time
- 30 - 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- 8:45 AM - 3:15 PM
- Pre-School and Elementary School Caseload
- General School Psychologist Duties
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
Qualifications and Experience :
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- Vermont School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
If you or someone you know is interested in this opening please email your Resume to Ross Mathews. He will follow up shortly after about next steps.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Greenwood, SC
- Ruch, OR
- Barre, VT
- Aldine, TX
- Medford , OR
- Saint Charles , IL
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Mundelein, IL
- Lancaster, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.