Psych Needed in CA
ProCare is looking for School Psychologist in rising demand in California. This is a Full-Time position, but will consider and still interview part-time applicants. The ideal candidate should be available for immediate hire with intent to work next school year starting NSY. Knowledge in applied behavior analysis and/or cognitive behavioral therapy and the ability to work independently is of high importance for this position.
- Full-time for the Full School Year; hiring immediately
- Prior experience working with children is a plus
- Daily tasks include, but are not limited to; conducting educational evaluations for Elementary, Middle and High school students and conducting Tier 1 behavior support with all students
- Setting: K-12th Graders - Base on Experience
- Caseload: roughly 50 evaluations throughout the year for high school students, approximately 30 students for Tier 1 behavior support for elementary school students
- Must have current state license
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to TaNia Green at [email protected] or call me directly at 770-810-7223.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Posen, IL
- Oak Forest, IL
- Homewood, IL
- Beaufort, SC
- Parris Island, SC
- Beaufort, SC
- Oakwood, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Carlisle, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.