Quickly Hiring School Psychologist Job Opening
Full-time School Psychologist
Blazerworks is seeking a passionate a School Psychologist this school year and for the 2023 school year for a contract position located near Tolo, OR. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- 40 hours per week
- On-site assignment
- Start Date & End Date: September 14, 2022 - June 30, 2023
- Caseload: K-12th grade students
- Duties: Evaluation, counseling, report writing, and attending IEPs
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of Oregon
- Previous experience in schools preferred
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K
For immediate consideration please apply below AND send your updated resume to [email protected] Feel free to reach out to me via phone number at 678-710-7639.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Gardner, KS
- belmont, CA
- Spanaway, WA
- Denver, CO
- North Sacramento, CA
- Alamitos, CA
- Monument, NM
- Monument, NM
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.