RBT Opportunity Near Danbury, CT
Soliant is actively seeking an RBT near Danbury, CT. This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment! Weekly pay checks and health benefits included. This school district is looking to interview and hire immediately!
Full-time position/37.5 hours per week
ASAP Through End Of School Year
MUST BE LICENSED AS AN RBT
Caseload: Working with students with behavioral challenges
Grade level: Elementary
For any questions, please contact me at: 678-515-9217 or email your resume to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Perkins Corner, CTRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Sturbridge, MA Description: We are seeking a dedicated and certified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our school community in Sturbridge, MA. As an RBT, you will work closely with students to implement behavior intervention plans and support their social and academic development. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs, we invite
- Hartford, CTProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated Registered Behavior Technician to join our team at one of our trusted school districts located in the Hartford area. Pay & Benefits: $27+ Hourly Pay! W2 Employment Weekly direct deposit Comprehensive benefits (health, vision, dental) 401(k) matching Job Information: Full-time ASAP start 1:1 with 4th grade student with autism Interview Process: 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Th
- New Milford, CTProcare Therapy has partnered up with a district in the New Milford, CT area who is in need of 2 RBTs for the remainder of the school year. If you are interested, read below! What is Procare Therapy? Procare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a Procare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment. School RBT Qual
- Westbrook, CTPosition Type: Full-Time Pay Range: $24-$28 per hour We are currently seeking a full-time elementary education teacher to work with students in PreK-4th grade who have cognitive and behavioral disabilities. This position is available as soon as possible and will run until June 10, 2024. The ideal candidate will have experience working with special needs students and creating individualized education plans. If you are a dedicated and compass
- Norwalk, CTSunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district that is actively looking for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) near Norwalk, CT. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so please apply below if interested. Opening: Registered Behavior Technician Location: Norwalk, CT Job Details: On-site position near Norwalk, CT Caseload: Elementary 1:1 Requirements: ABA experience RBT certification in CT Pediatrics experience
- Coventry, CTAre you passionate about making a difference in the lives of high school students? Do you have a genuine interest in supporting individuals with life skills development? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Full-Time Teacher Assistant in a High School Life Skills Classroom. Responsibilities: Assist the lead teacher in implementing lesson plans and instructional activities tailored to the needs of students in a
- Redding, CTOpening: ABA/RBT/IA/Paraprofessional Location: Redding, CT Job Details: On-site position near Redding, CT Full-time Caseload of K-12th grade students Requirements: Pediatrics experience (preferred) School experience (preferred) Benefits: 401(k) retirement plan Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time
- Norwalk, CTParaprofessional/RBT/ABA Therapist Positions Open Near Norwalk, CT Sunbelt is actively searching for a candidate to work immediately, this job would be in the Norwalk area. This job would involve working in a School District one-on-one with a student who has behavioral issues. Job Requirements Paraprofessional Certification or Registered Behavior Technician Experience working 1:1 in a classroom setting Support the success of a student
- Higganum, CTRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Higganum, CT Employment Type: Contracted by Procare Therapy for the 2023-2024 School Year Position Type: Full-Time, Hourly Procare Therapy, a leading provider of educational and therapeutic services, is seeking a dedicated and qualified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. As an RBT, you will play a crucial role in supporting individuals with behavior
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.