Ready to Interview School Psychologist | Ironwood, MI 49938
ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist in Ironwood, Michigan that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2022-2023 school year.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- ASAP-end of school year
- Age groups: K-12th
- Caseload: 30-40 students
- Some work on MTSS teams
- Master's in School Psychology is required
- Must have School Psychologist Licensure within the state of Michigan
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- kokomo, IN
- Rio Vista, CA
- Coquille, OR
- Burlington, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Morehead City, NC
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Thorton, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.