Registered Behavior Tech | Contract Position
Registered Behavior Technician
ProCare Therapy is searching for a Registered Behavior Technician in the New Eagle, PA area that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2022-2023 school year. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- $25-$28 Hourly Pay!
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 Employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses, Flexible spending account
- Only accepting candidates with an active RBT license in PA!
- Hours: Full Time (35 hours/week)
- Start/End Dates: ASAP – June 2023
- Classroom setting
- Supervision hours are available
- Assigned to school based off preference/experience
- A more detailed job description will be provided directly from the school upon a virtual interview
- You must have a active RBT license in PA.
- You must be certified in the state of employment to practice as a RBT
- You must have at least one (1) year of experience with pediatrics and/or school setting
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
(678) 710 – 7960
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Minneapolis, MN
- Coon Rapids, MN
- Bloomington, MN
- Lopez Island , WA
- VESTAVIA HILLS, AL
- San Bernardino, CA
- Denver , CO
- San Bernardino , CA
- El Monte, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.